NETHERLANDS: Numico posts 14% rise in Q1 sales
Royal Numico NV, Europe's top manufacturer of infant milks and formulas and weaning foods, has posted a 13.6% rise in first quarter sales to a record EUR633m (US$800.1m). Net profit rose from EUR44m last year to EUR63m, ahead of analysts' forecasts which had been for net profit in the range of EUR51m to EUR61m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations