NETHERLANDS: Numico posts 4.8% decline in 2002 net sales
Dutch food and nutrition group Numico has reported a 4.8% decline in 2002 net sales to €3.97bn (US$4.36bn). The company reported full year EBITA of €561m, compared to €662m in 2001. Net profit for 2002 excluding extraordinary items came in at €134m, compared to €155m in 2001. Including extraordinary items the company recorded a 2002 net loss of €1.6bn, compared to a profit of €230m in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"