NETHERLANDS: Numico posts 4.8% decline in 2002 net sales
Dutch food and nutrition group Numico has reported a 4.8% decline in 2002 net sales to €3.97bn (US$4.36bn). The company reported full year EBITA of €561m, compared to €662m in 2001. Net profit for 2002 excluding extraordinary items came in at €134m, compared to €155m in 2001. Including extraordinary items the company recorded a 2002 net loss of €1.6bn, compared to a profit of €230m in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning