NETHERLANDS: Numico posts Q2 loss
Dutch food and nutrition group Numico has posted a second-quarter net loss, but reported a strong operational performance from its core units. Numico posted a second-quarter net loss of €104m (US$116.2m), compared with a €2m net profit in the year-ago period, mainly due to a restructuring charge related to its European baby food production platform and charges related to its divestment of US-based vitamin firm Rexall Sundown.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning