NETHERLANDS: Numico reports disappointing H1 2002, new focus underway
Royal Numico has reported a 3.2% drop in sales to €2,128m for its H1 2002. Sales in the US operations fell 8%, partially offset by a 4.7% growth in sales in Europe and 4.3% in Asia, Africa and America. Gross margins over the half year were 61.3%, slightly less than the level achieved last year. There were gross margin improvements in Infant and Enteral Clinical Nutrition, offset by a poor performance at Rexall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth