NETHERLANDS: Numico sees Q1 sales steady at €1bn
Zoetermeer-based food group Royal Numico has posted Q1 sales of €1.05bn, flat over the same period last year. The Infant Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition and Consumer Diets and Sports categories posted sales growth during the Q1 of 4%, 10% and 6%, respectively. This performance followed a particularly strong Q4 for these product groups. In the US, the market for Vitamins and Herbs remains weak, contributing to an overall sales decline in the US of 4% from Q1 2001 although US sales show an improvement of 6.7% from Q4 2001, to reach €625m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin