NETHERLANDS: Numico sells Colon Clean and Pharmafood to Kernpharm
Dutch specialised nutrition group Royal Numico has signed an agreement in principle for the sale of the brands Colon Clean and Pharmafood to compatriot Kernpharm a of 1 February 2003. The brands Colon Clean and Pharmafood were part of Numico's European activities in the field of nutritional supplements and are sold on the Dutch and Belgian market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project