NETHERLANDS: Numico sells Colon Clean and Pharmafood to Kernpharm
Dutch specialised nutrition group Royal Numico has signed an agreement in principle for the sale of the brands Colon Clean and Pharmafood to compatriot Kernpharm a of 1 February 2003. The brands Colon Clean and Pharmafood were part of Numico's European activities in the field of nutritional supplements and are sold on the Dutch and Belgian market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations