NETHERLANDS: Numico to appoint Niraj Mehra to the executive board
Dutch food and nutrition company Royal Numico has announced the appointment of. Niraj Mehra to the executive board. Mehra will be responsible for purchasing, manufacturing and logistics (operations). Mehra joined Numico on 1 October 2002. During the presentation of the half-year results, the improvement of the organisation structure was highlighted and the streamlining of operating efficiency (supply points and logistics) was identified as one of the focus points for the short term.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs