NETHERLANDS: Numico to appoint Niraj Mehra to the executive board
Dutch food and nutrition company Royal Numico has announced the appointment of. Niraj Mehra to the executive board. Mehra will be responsible for purchasing, manufacturing and logistics (operations). Mehra joined Numico on 1 October 2002. During the presentation of the half-year results, the improvement of the organisation structure was highlighted and the streamlining of operating efficiency (supply points and logistics) was identified as one of the focus points for the short term.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action