NETHERLANDS: Numico to appoint Niraj Mehra to the executive board
Dutch food and nutrition company Royal Numico has announced the appointment of. Niraj Mehra to the executive board. Mehra will be responsible for purchasing, manufacturing and logistics (operations). Mehra joined Numico on 1 October 2002. During the presentation of the half-year results, the improvement of the organisation structure was highlighted and the streamlining of operating efficiency (supply points and logistics) was identified as one of the focus points for the short term.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever