NETHERLANDS: Numico to appoint Niraj Mehra to the executive board
Dutch food and nutrition company Royal Numico has announced the appointment of. Niraj Mehra to the executive board. Mehra will be responsible for purchasing, manufacturing and logistics (operations). Mehra joined Numico on 1 October 2002. During the presentation of the half-year results, the improvement of the organisation structure was highlighted and the streamlining of operating efficiency (supply points and logistics) was identified as one of the focus points for the short term.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Equistone puts Whitworths up for sale