NETHERLANDS/USA: Numico to implement new management responsibilities in US operations
Dutch nutrition company Royal Numico has decided to redefine the responsibilities of its US management team due to the earlier announced divestments of Rexall Sundown and Unicity.
As a result of the changes Peter van Wel will step down as member of the executive board responsible for the company’s entire US operations.
Jan Bennink, CEO of Numico, said: “By implementing a new US management structure we focus both on execution of the divestments and on strengthening the retail capabilities within GNC. This in order to support our main objective to become a high growth, high margin company”.
The management of the individual US companies will report, for the time being, directly to the CEO Jan Bennink. A successor to van Wel will be announced on a later date.
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery