USA: Nutra-Park secures US$16m third round funding
Madison, Wis.-based Nutra-Park Inc, a firm which develops and markets products to enhance ripening, yield and shelf life of fruits and vegetables, received a total of US$16m in third round funding during the Q2 2002. Nutra-Park received funding from Unicorn (China) Ltd, Hong Kong; Dong Ah Tire & Rubber, Kyongsangnam, Korea; Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction Co, Doosan Construction and Engineering Co, and Samhwa Crown and Closure Co, all of Seoul, Korea.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group