USA: Nutra-Park secures US$16m third round funding
Madison, Wis.-based Nutra-Park Inc, a firm which develops and markets products to enhance ripening, yield and shelf life of fruits and vegetables, received a total of US$16m in third round funding during the Q2 2002. Nutra-Park received funding from Unicorn (China) Ltd, Hong Kong; Dong Ah Tire & Rubber, Kyongsangnam, Korea; Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction Co, Doosan Construction and Engineering Co, and Samhwa Crown and Closure Co, all of Seoul, Korea.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid