USA: Nutra-Park secures US$16m third round funding
Madison, Wis.-based Nutra-Park Inc, a firm which develops and markets products to enhance ripening, yield and shelf life of fruits and vegetables, received a total of US$16m in third round funding during the Q2 2002. Nutra-Park received funding from Unicorn (China) Ltd, Hong Kong; Dong Ah Tire & Rubber, Kyongsangnam, Korea; Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction Co, Doosan Construction and Engineering Co, and Samhwa Crown and Closure Co, all of Seoul, Korea.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1