USA: Nutra-Park secures US$16m third round funding
Madison, Wis.-based Nutra-Park Inc, a firm which develops and markets products to enhance ripening, yield and shelf life of fruits and vegetables, received a total of US$16m in third round funding during the Q2 2002. Nutra-Park received funding from Unicorn (China) Ltd, Hong Kong; Dong Ah Tire & Rubber, Kyongsangnam, Korea; Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction Co, Doosan Construction and Engineering Co, and Samhwa Crown and Closure Co, all of Seoul, Korea.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix