USA: Nutra-Park secures US$16m third round funding
Madison, Wis.-based Nutra-Park Inc, a firm which develops and markets products to enhance ripening, yield and shelf life of fruits and vegetables, received a total of US$16m in third round funding during the Q2 2002. Nutra-Park received funding from Unicorn (China) Ltd, Hong Kong; Dong Ah Tire & Rubber, Kyongsangnam, Korea; Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction Co, Doosan Construction and Engineering Co, and Samhwa Crown and Closure Co, all of Seoul, Korea.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action