USA: Nutra-Park to boost LPE line with Syngenta testing deal
The Madison, Wis.-based manufacturer and marketer of products to enhance crop ripening, yields and shelf lives, Nutra-Park Inc, has signed a research testing agreement with Syngenta Crop Protection Inc. Under terms of the agreement, Syngenta will perform efficacy tests on high value fruits and vegetables for one year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning