USA: Nutra-Park to boost LPE line with Syngenta testing deal
The Madison, Wis.-based manufacturer and marketer of products to enhance crop ripening, yields and shelf lives, Nutra-Park Inc, has signed a research testing agreement with Syngenta Crop Protection Inc. Under terms of the agreement, Syngenta will perform efficacy tests on high value fruits and vegetables for one year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1