USA: Nutra-Park to boost LPE line with Syngenta testing deal
The Madison, Wis.-based manufacturer and marketer of products to enhance crop ripening, yields and shelf lives, Nutra-Park Inc, has signed a research testing agreement with Syngenta Crop Protection Inc. Under terms of the agreement, Syngenta will perform efficacy tests on high value fruits and vegetables for one year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant