USA: NutraBid completes electronic auctions for corrugated, fleet and commodities
Clark, NJ - September 14, 2001 - NutraBid, the premier eCommerce service provider to the Food, Pharmaceutical and Consumer Products industries has conducted several reverse auctions worth over $40 million for Corrugated, Fleet and Commodities such as sugar and salt during the third quarter of 2001. The savings to buyers ranged from 5% to 30%. The clients have included pharmaceutical manufacturers, food and nutritional manufacturers, and public sector organizations. Several top tier suppliers of these products participated in these bidding events, which extended well beyond their closing times due to last minute bidding activity by participants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant