USA: NutraBid completes electronic auctions for corrugated, fleet and commodities
Clark, NJ - September 14, 2001 - NutraBid, the premier eCommerce service provider to the Food, Pharmaceutical and Consumer Products industries has conducted several reverse auctions worth over $40 million for Corrugated, Fleet and Commodities such as sugar and salt during the third quarter of 2001. The savings to buyers ranged from 5% to 30%. The clients have included pharmaceutical manufacturers, food and nutritional manufacturers, and public sector organizations. Several top tier suppliers of these products participated in these bidding events, which extended well beyond their closing times due to last minute bidding activity by participants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods