USA: NutraBid completes electronic auctions for corrugated, fleet and commodities
Clark, NJ - September 14, 2001 - NutraBid, the premier eCommerce service provider to the Food, Pharmaceutical and Consumer Products industries has conducted several reverse auctions worth over $40 million for Corrugated, Fleet and Commodities such as sugar and salt during the third quarter of 2001. The savings to buyers ranged from 5% to 30%. The clients have included pharmaceutical manufacturers, food and nutritional manufacturers, and public sector organizations. Several top tier suppliers of these products participated in these bidding events, which extended well beyond their closing times due to last minute bidding activity by participants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report