USA: NutraBid completes electronic auctions for corrugated, fleet and commodities
Clark, NJ - September 14, 2001 - NutraBid, the premier eCommerce service provider to the Food, Pharmaceutical and Consumer Products industries has conducted several reverse auctions worth over $40 million for Corrugated, Fleet and Commodities such as sugar and salt during the third quarter of 2001. The savings to buyers ranged from 5% to 30%. The clients have included pharmaceutical manufacturers, food and nutritional manufacturers, and public sector organizations. Several top tier suppliers of these products participated in these bidding events, which extended well beyond their closing times due to last minute bidding activity by participants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund