UK: NutraBid - Revolutionising B2B eCommerce in food and pharmaceutical industries
NutraBid.com, the premier eCommerce service provider to the Food and Pharmaceutical industries, will be launching its European marketing campaign at HiE 2000. Suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and retailers visiting stand A227 will be able to view NutraBid.com's website and identify how they can use NutraBid's web-based tools to enhance sales, reduce procurement costs, and improve process efficiencies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units