US: NutraCea set to welcome new CFO
The CFO of US-based rice processor NutraCea is to step down from the role at the end of the month.
Todd Crow will stay on as a consultant to ensure a smooth transition for his successor, Ken Mueller.
"We are extremely pleased to have Ken join our organization," said Brad Edson, president of NutraCea. "His proven ability to work with management as they look to rapidly grow their business will be most valuable to us as we position NutraCea for its next stage of growth."
Mueller was CFO of Collins Financial Services.
Sectors: Commodities & ingredients
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast