USA: Nutraceutical International acquires three natural food markets
Nutraceutical International Corporation today [Friday] announced that Fresh Organics, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary, has acquired substantially all of the assets of three San Francisco area neighborhood natural food markets previously owned and operated by the Real Food Company, Inc. for approximately US$2.7m in cash. These neighbourhood markets, operating since the early 1970s, are approximately 3,500 square foot each and cater to local walk-in customers seeking fresh organic produce, healthy natural foods and nutritional supplements. The transaction closed 1 March, 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund