USA: Nutraceutical water - Coca-Cola on the ball - RESEARCH (Members)
Nutraceutical water is the drink of the future. At least, that's what executives at Coca-Cola and Pepsi think. Pepsi is extending its Aquafina line with a vitamin enhanced version, while Coca-Cola is planning to produce several nutraceutical types of Dasani, including one for bone strength. Other new Dasani drinks include multi-vitamins and vitamin C with zinc for immunity. Coke seems to be right on the money with its new ranges. There is strong demand for general health products, and bone and joint pains are among the public's top five health concerns.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group