USA: Nutraceutical water - Coca-Cola on the ball - RESEARCH (Members)
Nutraceutical water is the drink of the future. At least, that's what executives at Coca-Cola and Pepsi think. Pepsi is extending its Aquafina line with a vitamin enhanced version, while Coca-Cola is planning to produce several nutraceutical types of Dasani, including one for bone strength. Other new Dasani drinks include multi-vitamins and vitamin C with zinc for immunity. Coke seems to be right on the money with its new ranges. There is strong demand for general health products, and bone and joint pains are among the public's top five health concerns.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat