USA: Nutraceutical water - Coca-Cola on the ball - RESEARCH (Members)
Nutraceutical water is the drink of the future. At least, that's what executives at Coca-Cola and Pepsi think. Pepsi is extending its Aquafina line with a vitamin enhanced version, while Coca-Cola is planning to produce several nutraceutical types of Dasani, including one for bone strength. Other new Dasani drinks include multi-vitamins and vitamin C with zinc for immunity. Coke seems to be right on the money with its new ranges. There is strong demand for general health products, and bone and joint pains are among the public's top five health concerns.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs