USA: Nutraceuticals firm Schouten launches new organic ingredients
Schouten USA, a leading manufacturer and supplier of nutraceutical ingredients for the food and dietary supplement industry, has announced that it is now offering certified organic SoyLife", a natural soy germ ingredient. SoyLife" is soy germ that has been mechanically—not chemically—extracted from soybeans to produce a rich and natural source of nature's finest nutrients such as soy isoflavones, vitamin E, folate and omega-3 fatty acids. SoyLife" is used in over 300 foods and supplement products worldwide, including products from French Meadow's Women's Bread' to Nature's Path SoyPlus Waffles', TwinLab's Soy Sensation' bars to Solgar's IsoSoy" powdered beverage.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins