USA: Nutraceuticals firm Schouten launches new organic ingredients
Schouten USA, a leading manufacturer and supplier of nutraceutical ingredients for the food and dietary supplement industry, has announced that it is now offering certified organic SoyLife", a natural soy germ ingredient. SoyLife" is soy germ that has been mechanically—not chemically—extracted from soybeans to produce a rich and natural source of nature's finest nutrients such as soy isoflavones, vitamin E, folate and omega-3 fatty acids. SoyLife" is used in over 300 foods and supplement products worldwide, including products from French Meadow's Women's Bread' to Nature's Path SoyPlus Waffles', TwinLab's Soy Sensation' bars to Solgar's IsoSoy" powdered beverage.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry