USA: Nutraceuticals firm Schouten launches new organic ingredients
Schouten USA, a leading manufacturer and supplier of nutraceutical ingredients for the food and dietary supplement industry, has announced that it is now offering certified organic SoyLife", a natural soy germ ingredient. SoyLife" is soy germ that has been mechanically—not chemically—extracted from soybeans to produce a rich and natural source of nature's finest nutrients such as soy isoflavones, vitamin E, folate and omega-3 fatty acids. SoyLife" is used in over 300 foods and supplement products worldwide, including products from French Meadow's Women's Bread' to Nature's Path SoyPlus Waffles', TwinLab's Soy Sensation' bars to Solgar's IsoSoy" powdered beverage.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"