USA: Nutraceutix to sell D-glucarate business to BioChemix
US ingredients producer Nutraceutix has revealed that it will sell its D-glucarate business to another licensor of the product, BioChemix . When the deal is completed, Nutraceutix, which also manufactures technologies for the nutraceutical industry, will discontinue all sales, marketing, and distribution activities related to D-Glucarate. BioChemix will meanwhile continue marketing D-glucarate through its JV partner,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast