SPAIN: Nutrexpa to lay off 59 employees at Montmelo plant
Spanish food company Nutrexpa has said that it will lay off 59 of the 161 employees at the company's Montmelo plant in the Catalan region. The company purchased the Montmelo plant, together with the food brands Nocilla and Mesura that are produced there, in April 2002 from Anglo-Dutch food and consumer goods giant Unilever. The Nocilla and Mesura brands together recorded turnover of €28.1m (US$27.7m) in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund