SPAIN: Nutrexpa to lay off 59 employees at Montmelo plant
Spanish food company Nutrexpa has said that it will lay off 59 of the 161 employees at the company's Montmelo plant in the Catalan region. The company purchased the Montmelo plant, together with the food brands Nocilla and Mesura that are produced there, in April 2002 from Anglo-Dutch food and consumer goods giant Unilever. The Nocilla and Mesura brands together recorded turnover of €28.1m (US$27.7m) in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO