NORWAY: Nutri Pharma increases loss in Q4 of 2001
Scandinavian functional food manufacturer Nutri Pharma has revealed a pre-tax loss of 53m Norwegian crowns (US$5.9m) for its fourth quarter of 2001, an increase on its Q4 loss of 17m crowns during 2000. The company said that its results had been affected by one off costs of 20m crowns
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival