NORWAY: Nutri Pharma increases loss in Q4 of 2001
Scandinavian functional food manufacturer Nutri Pharma has revealed a pre-tax loss of 53m Norwegian crowns (US$5.9m) for its fourth quarter of 2001, an increase on its Q4 loss of 17m crowns during 2000. The company said that its results had been affected by one off costs of 20m crowns
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs