NORWAY: Nutri Pharma increases loss in Q4 of 2001
Scandinavian functional food manufacturer Nutri Pharma has revealed a pre-tax loss of 53m Norwegian crowns (US$5.9m) for its fourth quarter of 2001, an increase on its Q4 loss of 17m crowns during 2000. The company said that its results had been affected by one off costs of 20m crowns
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail