NORWAY: Nutri Pharma reports widening losses but patent and marketing for future products
Biotech company Nutri Pharma has been awarded a patent by the US authorities to protect the composition of its staple soy product. The company, which manufactures many products relying on a soy basis, has also posted higher than anticipated operating costs due to marketing and preparations for future product launches. They also revealed a widening of Q3 pre-tax loss, which has reached NKr9.3m from 1999's figure of NKr0.8m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins