NORWAY: Nutri Pharma reports widening losses but patent and marketing for future products
Biotech company Nutri Pharma has been awarded a patent by the US authorities to protect the composition of its staple soy product. The company, which manufactures many products relying on a soy basis, has also posted higher than anticipated operating costs due to marketing and preparations for future product launches. They also revealed a widening of Q3 pre-tax loss, which has reached NKr9.3m from 1999's figure of NKr0.8m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat