HUNGARY: Nutricia to close down dairy plant in Spring
Nutricia -group member Nutricia Termelohaz Rt , the legal successor of Hajdutej Rt , will close down its Szolnok-based (east of Budapest) dairy producer Wes R t in spring 2001, director Pal Istvan Kiss said. Kiss explained the decision by the fact that the factory in Szolnok has no possibilities for further expansion. Kiss added that the company is trying to find work for the 130-150 employees of Wes Rt in other plants. Nutricia Termelohaz Rt will also pay the laid-off employee's wages. Part of Wes Rt's production equipment will go to Gyongyos-based (northeast of Budapest) Nutricia-group member
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review