HUNGARY: Nutricia to close down dairy plant in Spring
Nutricia -group member Nutricia Termelohaz Rt , the legal successor of Hajdutej Rt , will close down its Szolnok-based (east of Budapest) dairy producer Wes R t in spring 2001, director Pal Istvan Kiss said. Kiss explained the decision by the fact that the factory in Szolnok has no possibilities for further expansion. Kiss added that the company is trying to find work for the 130-150 employees of Wes Rt in other plants. Nutricia Termelohaz Rt will also pay the laid-off employee's wages. Part of Wes Rt's production equipment will go to Gyongyos-based (northeast of Budapest) Nutricia-group member
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods