HUNGARY: Nutricia to close down dairy plant in Spring
Nutricia -group member Nutricia Termelohaz Rt , the legal successor of Hajdutej Rt , will close down its Szolnok-based (east of Budapest) dairy producer Wes R t in spring 2001, director Pal Istvan Kiss said. Kiss explained the decision by the fact that the factory in Szolnok has no possibilities for further expansion. Kiss added that the company is trying to find work for the 130-150 employees of Wes Rt in other plants. Nutricia Termelohaz Rt will also pay the laid-off employee's wages. Part of Wes Rt's production equipment will go to Gyongyos-based (northeast of Budapest) Nutricia-group member
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife