USA/GERMANY: Nutrinova gets US patent for synthetic sweetener with sugary taste
Nutrinova GmbH earned US patent 6180155, 30 January, for "Sweetener having an improved sucrose-like taste and process for the preparation thereof and use thereof." Significantly, US the patent examiner (Leslie Wong in this case) has permitted the extreme artifice of "onethousandth...to ...thousand" (see main
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target