USA: Nutri/System sees improved earnings in the Q1
Online weight loss firm Nutri/System has reported net income of US$1.7m for the Q1 ended 31 March 2002, as compared to a net income of US$637,000 in the same quarter last year. Nutri/System earned US$0.06 per diluted share in the Q1, up from US$0.02 year on year. Earnings in 2002 arose entirely from continuing operations, in line with guidance given by Nutri/System earlier in the year, while in 2001 earnings were primarily attributable to a discontinued operation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO