USA: Nutri/System sees improved earnings in the Q1
Online weight loss firm Nutri/System has reported net income of US$1.7m for the Q1 ended 31 March 2002, as compared to a net income of US$637,000 in the same quarter last year. Nutri/System earned US$0.06 per diluted share in the Q1, up from US$0.02 year on year. Earnings in 2002 arose entirely from continuing operations, in line with guidance given by Nutri/System earlier in the year, while in 2001 earnings were primarily attributable to a discontinued operation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units