USA: Nutri/System sees improved earnings in the Q1
Online weight loss firm Nutri/System has reported net income of US$1.7m for the Q1 ended 31 March 2002, as compared to a net income of US$637,000 in the same quarter last year. Nutri/System earned US$0.06 per diluted share in the Q1, up from US$0.02 year on year. Earnings in 2002 arose entirely from continuing operations, in line with guidance given by Nutri/System earlier in the year, while in 2001 earnings were primarily attributable to a discontinued operation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant