USA: Nutrition 21 receives patent for the nutritional treatment of type 2 diabetes
Patent Presents New Pharmaceutical Licensing Opportunities PURCHASE, N.Y.--(BW HealthWire)--Nutrition 21, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXXI - news), a leading developer and marketer of clinically proven nutritional products, announced today that the United States Patent and Trademark Office has issued a patent to the company for the use of chromium picolinate in high doses to stabilize blood glucose levels and reduce hyperglycemia associated with Type 2 diabetes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs