USA: NWPC announces nationwide launch of new pasta
Harrisburg, Pa.-based New World Pasta Company (NWPC), a producer and marketer of branded dry pasta in the US and Canada, has initiated a nationwide launch of its Healthy Harvest Whole Wheat Blend pastas. The Healthy Harvest pastas, which will be sold under NWPC's American Beauty, San Giorgio, Prince and Creamette brands, are a blend of enriched semolina and durum wheat.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin