USA: NY Based Internet Incubator Signs Letter of Intent to Merge With BAB Holdings
BAB Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: BAGL) today announced that it has executed a letter of intent to merge with a leading New York based Internet Incubator. Full details of the merger and of the Internet Incubator will be forthcoming within the next two weeks. Upon completion of the merger, BAB's current business would be assigned to a subsidiary, which would be operated by current BAB management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat