USA: NY Based Internet Incubator Signs Letter of Intent to Merge With BAB Holdings
BAB Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: BAGL) today announced that it has executed a letter of intent to merge with a leading New York based Internet Incubator. Full details of the merger and of the Internet Incubator will be forthcoming within the next two weeks. Upon completion of the merger, BAB's current business would be assigned to a subsidiary, which would be operated by current BAB management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega