NEW ZEALAND/SINGAPORE: NZ Food Group sells 22.5% stake to Singapore firm
New Zealand Food Group (NZFG), the Christchurch-based chocolate manufacturer, has sold a 22% stake to Singapore distribution firm Karstel. The sum paid was not disclosed, but the cash will be used by NZFG to help pay for a new production plant. The company produces chocolate under the Richfields and Maxies brands, among others.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move