NEW ZEALAND/CANADA: NZ initiates WTO disputes proceeding on dairy subsidy row
New Zealand has triggered a second disputes proceeding at the World Trade Organisation, over alleged export subsidies paid by the Canadian government to its dairy producers. Wellington claims that although Ottawa lost an earlier case last year, it has failed to scrap the subsidies by January, as it had promised to do.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%