NEW ZEALAND/CANADA: NZ initiates WTO disputes proceeding on dairy subsidy row
New Zealand has triggered a second disputes proceeding at the World Trade Organisation, over alleged export subsidies paid by the Canadian government to its dairy producers. Wellington claims that although Ottawa lost an earlier case last year, it has failed to scrap the subsidies by January, as it had promised to do.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO