NEW ZEALAND: NZDF receives award for Anchor Milk brand design
New Zealand Dairy Foods (NZDF) has been awarded by the Designers' Institute for the packaging of its Anchor Milk brand.
At the 2001 graphic design awards, NZDF received praise for its bold approach to repositioning the brand, by a panel of top New Zealand and international designers. The new packaging was created by Dow Design, which has also worked on the highly commended Fresh 'n Fruity brand packaging.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units