NEW ZEALAND: NZMP appoints marketing & strategy director
NZMP, Fonterra's 'cow-to-customer' and global ingredients operating division, has appointed Bob Major to be Director - Global Marketing & Strategy. Chris Moller, the Fonterra Deputy CEO and Managing Director of NZMP, announced the appointment to staff last week. Mr Major is currently leading the project to form a strategic alliance with Nestlé in the Americas and will retain that very important responsibility on behalf of the wider Fonterra group. He was formerly Director of Global Strategy for the New Zealand Dairy Board and managed the project that led to the formation of NZMP and NEW ZEALAND MILK approximately two years ago. He has previously worked for the Dairy Board in Hong Kong, responsible for China, and in a number of roles in Bahrain, as well as for the Milk Powder and Cheese Divisions in New Zealand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016