NEW ZEALAND: NZMP appoints marketing & strategy director
NZMP, Fonterra's 'cow-to-customer' and global ingredients operating division, has appointed Bob Major to be Director - Global Marketing & Strategy. Chris Moller, the Fonterra Deputy CEO and Managing Director of NZMP, announced the appointment to staff last week. Mr Major is currently leading the project to form a strategic alliance with Nestlé in the Americas and will retain that very important responsibility on behalf of the wider Fonterra group. He was formerly Director of Global Strategy for the New Zealand Dairy Board and managed the project that led to the formation of NZMP and NEW ZEALAND MILK approximately two years ago. He has previously worked for the Dairy Board in Hong Kong, responsible for China, and in a number of roles in Bahrain, as well as for the Milk Powder and Cheese Divisions in New Zealand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units