NEW ZEALAND: NZMP appoints marketing & strategy director
NZMP, Fonterra's 'cow-to-customer' and global ingredients operating division, has appointed Bob Major to be Director - Global Marketing & Strategy. Chris Moller, the Fonterra Deputy CEO and Managing Director of NZMP, announced the appointment to staff last week. Mr Major is currently leading the project to form a strategic alliance with Nestlé in the Americas and will retain that very important responsibility on behalf of the wider Fonterra group. He was formerly Director of Global Strategy for the New Zealand Dairy Board and managed the project that led to the formation of NZMP and NEW ZEALAND MILK approximately two years ago. He has previously worked for the Dairy Board in Hong Kong, responsible for China, and in a number of roles in Bahrain, as well as for the Milk Powder and Cheese Divisions in New Zealand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid