NEW ZEALAND: NZMP secures US skim milk export deal
NZMP, the ingredients subsidiary of the giant New Zealand Dairy Board, announced this week that it has signed a deal to secure distribution rights for the bulk of skim milk powder exports from the US.
The export agreement was finalised with Dairy America, a marketing company that controls around 70% of the total US skim milk powder exports.
In 1999/2000, sales of skim milk powder in New Zealand amounted to NZ$509.5m (US$223.3m).
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses