UK: OBE for Joanne Denney
Joanne Denney, Chief Executive of IGD was awarded an OBE for services to the food and grocery industry in the Queen's Birthday Honours. Joanne said, "I am thrilled about receiving this honour and regard it as recognition of the team's hard work. It acknowledges how IGD has changed and grown over the past two years. IGD is increasingly at the heart of the food and grocery industry, providing an unique place to bring the industry together to understand and tackle the issues of the day.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund