UK: OBE for Joanne Denney
Joanne Denney, Chief Executive of IGD was awarded an OBE for services to the food and grocery industry in the Queen's Birthday Honours. Joanne said, "I am thrilled about receiving this honour and regard it as recognition of the team's hard work. It acknowledges how IGD has changed and grown over the past two years. IGD is increasingly at the heart of the food and grocery industry, providing an unique place to bring the industry together to understand and tackle the issues of the day.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant