UK: OBE for Joanne Denney
Joanne Denney, Chief Executive of IGD was awarded an OBE for services to the food and grocery industry in the Queen's Birthday Honours. Joanne said, "I am thrilled about receiving this honour and regard it as recognition of the team's hard work. It acknowledges how IGD has changed and grown over the past two years. IGD is increasingly at the heart of the food and grocery industry, providing an unique place to bring the industry together to understand and tackle the issues of the day.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up