UK: OBE for Joanne Denney
Joanne Denney, Chief Executive of IGD was awarded an OBE for services to the food and grocery industry in the Queen's Birthday Honours. Joanne said, "I am thrilled about receiving this honour and regard it as recognition of the team's hard work. It acknowledges how IGD has changed and grown over the past two years. IGD is increasingly at the heart of the food and grocery industry, providing an unique place to bring the industry together to understand and tackle the issues of the day.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO