UK: Ocado signs sponsorship deal with Jamie Oliver
Ocado and Jamie Oliver team up on YouTube
Online retailer Ocado has signed a sponsorship deal with celebrity chef Jamie Oliver.
"Ocado are exclusive sponsors of Jamie's newly launched YouTube channel 'Food Tube'," a spokesperson for the group told just-food.
Oliver has proven a successful face for UK retailers, and previously fronted a marketing push from Sainsbury's.
Ocado declined to comment further on what benefits the group hopes the tie-up will bring.
Sainsbury's initial campaigns promoted brands, own label products, and buying basic ingredients. As the credit crunch continued, Sainsbury's launched Live Well for Less. Tesco emphasized price in 2008...
Sainsbury's has booked another quarter of like-for-like sales gains - bucking the downward trends in the wider UK grocery market and outperforming its peers. However, LFL growth has slowed significant...
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's