UK: Ocado signs sponsorship deal with Jamie Oliver
Ocado and Jamie Oliver team up on YouTube
Online retailer Ocado has signed a sponsorship deal with celebrity chef Jamie Oliver.
"Ocado are exclusive sponsors of Jamie's newly launched YouTube channel 'Food Tube'," a spokesperson for the group told just-food.
Oliver has proven a successful face for UK retailers, and previously fronted a marketing push from Sainsbury's.
Ocado declined to comment further on what benefits the group hopes the tie-up will bring.
Sainsbury's has booked another quarter of like-for-like sales gains - bucking the downward trends in the wider UK grocery market and outperforming its peers. However, LFL growth has slowed significant...
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- ConAgra sells two bakeries to Alpha Baking
- ABF takes Patak's into frozen ready meals category