UK: Ocado signs sponsorship deal with Jamie Oliver
Ocado and Jamie Oliver team up on YouTube
Online retailer Ocado has signed a sponsorship deal with celebrity chef Jamie Oliver.
"Ocado are exclusive sponsors of Jamie's newly launched YouTube channel 'Food Tube'," a spokesperson for the group told just-food.
Oliver has proven a successful face for UK retailers, and previously fronted a marketing push from Sainsbury's.
Ocado declined to comment further on what benefits the group hopes the tie-up will bring.
Sainsbury's has booked another quarter of like-for-like sales gains - bucking the downward trends in the wider UK grocery market and outperforming its peers. However, LFL growth has slowed significant...
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- McDonald's antibiotics move may be seminal moment
- M&A Watch: Who could be on 3G Capital's radar?
- Viewpoint: Faber-led Danone gets realistic
- Green Giant talk underlines pressure at Gen Mills
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Kraft "in buyout talks" with Heinz owner 3G
- Heinz to cut 71 jobs at UK plant
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus