UK: Ocado signs sponsorship deal with Jamie Oliver
Ocado and Jamie Oliver team up on YouTube
Online retailer Ocado has signed a sponsorship deal with celebrity chef Jamie Oliver.
"Ocado are exclusive sponsors of Jamie's newly launched YouTube channel 'Food Tube'," a spokesperson for the group told just-food.
Oliver has proven a successful face for UK retailers, and previously fronted a marketing push from Sainsbury's.
Ocado declined to comment further on what benefits the group hopes the tie-up will bring.
Sainsbury's has booked another quarter of like-for-like sales gains - bucking the downward trends in the wider UK grocery market and outperforming its peers. However, LFL growth has slowed significant...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Emerging markets online: India's food retail scene
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Food industry news of week: Unilever, PepsiCo
- Chobani launches Tots infant range
- Tootsie Roll CEO Melvin Gordon dies at 95
- Premier Foods hails "improving" sales trends
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Meat Substitutes Market - Global Trends, Forecasts up to 2019