UK: Ocado signs sponsorship deal with Jamie Oliver
Ocado and Jamie Oliver team up on YouTube
Online retailer Ocado has signed a sponsorship deal with celebrity chef Jamie Oliver.
"Ocado are exclusive sponsors of Jamie's newly launched YouTube channel 'Food Tube'," a spokesperson for the group told just-food.
Oliver has proven a successful face for UK retailers, and previously fronted a marketing push from Sainsbury's.
Ocado declined to comment further on what benefits the group hopes the tie-up will bring.
Sainsbury's has booked another quarter of like-for-like sales gains - bucking the downward trends in the wider UK grocery market and outperforming its peers. However, LFL growth has slowed significant...
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered
- Australia launches dairy sector probe