UK: Ocado signs sponsorship deal with Jamie Oliver
Ocado and Jamie Oliver team up on YouTube
Online retailer Ocado has signed a sponsorship deal with celebrity chef Jamie Oliver.
"Ocado are exclusive sponsors of Jamie's newly launched YouTube channel 'Food Tube'," a spokesperson for the group told just-food.
Oliver has proven a successful face for UK retailers, and previously fronted a marketing push from Sainsbury's.
Ocado declined to comment further on what benefits the group hopes the tie-up will bring.
Sainsbury's has booked another quarter of like-for-like sales gains - bucking the downward trends in the wider UK grocery market and outperforming its peers. However, LFL growth has slowed significant...
- Deal or no deal: Frozen sale makes sense for Kerry
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Kerry puts frozen food unit on block - reports
- United Biscuits UK plant to start strike action
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM