USA: Ocean Spray Names Former Gatorade Executive Vp of Single-Serve and Foodservice Sales
David B. Williams, a nearly 30-year veteran of The Quaker Oats Company who led the charge on Gatorade's explosive growth in sales in the 1990s, joined Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc., today as Vice President of the company's combined single-serve beverage and foodservice sales division. As the newest member of the company's executive team, Williams, 52, reports directly to President and Chief Operating Officer Randy Papadellis, the former Welch's marketing chief who joined Ocean Spray in July.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife