USA: O'Charley's to exceed fourth quarter estimates
Same Store Sales Increase 2.7% On Higher Customer Traffic NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--O'Charley's Inc. (Nasdaq/NM:CHUX - news) today announced that it expects to exceed its previously-issued earnings estimate for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2001 on revenues of approximately $105.7 million and a 2.7% increase in same store sales. The Company continued its record of same store sales increases in its O'Charley's restaurants by posting an increase in 42 of the last 43 consecutive quarters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth