USA: O'Charley's to exceed fourth quarter estimates
Same Store Sales Increase 2.7% On Higher Customer Traffic NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--O'Charley's Inc. (Nasdaq/NM:CHUX - news) today announced that it expects to exceed its previously-issued earnings estimate for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2001 on revenues of approximately $105.7 million and a 2.7% increase in same store sales. The Company continued its record of same store sales increases in its O'Charley's restaurants by posting an increase in 42 of the last 43 consecutive quarters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre