USA: O'Charley's to exceed fourth quarter estimates
Same Store Sales Increase 2.7% On Higher Customer Traffic NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--O'Charley's Inc. (Nasdaq/NM:CHUX - news) today announced that it expects to exceed its previously-issued earnings estimate for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2001 on revenues of approximately $105.7 million and a 2.7% increase in same store sales. The Company continued its record of same store sales increases in its O'Charley's restaurants by posting an increase in 42 of the last 43 consecutive quarters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020