USA: O'Charley's to exceed fourth quarter estimates
Same Store Sales Increase 2.7% On Higher Customer Traffic NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--O'Charley's Inc. (Nasdaq/NM:CHUX - news) today announced that it expects to exceed its previously-issued earnings estimate for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2001 on revenues of approximately $105.7 million and a 2.7% increase in same store sales. The Company continued its record of same store sales increases in its O'Charley's restaurants by posting an increase in 42 of the last 43 consecutive quarters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning