USA: O'Charley's to exceed fourth quarter estimates
Same Store Sales Increase 2.7% On Higher Customer Traffic NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--O'Charley's Inc. (Nasdaq/NM:CHUX - news) today announced that it expects to exceed its previously-issued earnings estimate for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2001 on revenues of approximately $105.7 million and a 2.7% increase in same store sales. The Company continued its record of same store sales increases in its O'Charley's restaurants by posting an increase in 42 of the last 43 consecutive quarters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week