EU: Officials and fishermen meet to discuss cod protection methods
Officials from the European Union are due to meet in Brussels today [Monday] with fishermen from countries bordering the North Sea Scotland, to discuss methods to protect the dwindling stocks of cod. Scientists have long warned that cod stocks are at their lowest ever level and near collapse, despite the tough conservation measures in place to protect their numbers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk