ISRAEL: Officials raid Elite offices in probe into anti-Cadbury campaign
Israel's Antitrust Authority personnel have raided the offices of Elite Industries, one of Israel's leading food and confectionery manufacturers. The raid is part of a probe into alleged illegal practices employed by Elite to impede the market penetration of British chocolate giant Cadbury. The Israeli noted that the investigators confiscated documents "and held Elite's Giora Bar-Dea for questioning," as reported in
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea