ISRAEL: Officials raid Elite offices in probe into anti-Cadbury campaign
Israel's Antitrust Authority personnel have raided the offices of Elite Industries, one of Israel's leading food and confectionery manufacturers. The raid is part of a probe into alleged illegal practices employed by Elite to impede the market penetration of British chocolate giant Cadbury. The Israeli noted that the investigators confiscated documents "and held Elite's Giora Bar-Dea for questioning," as reported in
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target