CHINA: Officials warn Hong Kong to tighten up GM labelling laws
Chinese officials are warning Hong Kong to tighten its GM labelling laws in line with the mainland regulations, or risk a flood of genetically modified food imports. Tough rules endorsed last month by the State Council requires strict labelling of all GM ingredients imported into and sold in China. They are expected to come into force by the end of this year, and Professor Xue Dayuan, a research centre head for the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO