USA: Ogden Closes Two Major Transactions
Ogden Corporation today announced that it has completed two major asset sales: the sale of its Food and Beverage Concessions and Venue Management businesses to ARAMARK on June 2 and the sale of its Jazzland Theme Park in New Orleans to Alfa Alfa Holdings, S.A., of Greece on May 31. The remainder of the assets in the water and theme parks division transaction with Alfa Alfa closed on May 12, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations