US: Old El Paso opts for flavoured taco shells
General Mills subsidiary Old El Paso has introduced flavoured Stand 'N Stuff taco shells and Taco Toppers sauces in the US.
Taco Toppers sauces are available in Mild Taco and Zesty Ranch flavours, while Stand 'N Stuff taco shells, billed by the company as the first ever flavoured taco, will be sold in Salsa and Nacho flavours.
The Old El Paso taco shells come in a 5 oz box containing 10 shells at a suggested retail price of US$1.89, while Taco Toppers sauces will be sold in 13.4 oz and 12.8 oz bottles, retailing at $2.49.
"Our new nacho and salsa flavoured shells offer fun, tasty alternatives to plain corn shells," said Luis Sanchez of Old El Paso marketing.
Companies: General Mills
General Mills is adding Omega-3 DHA to its Yoplait Kids yoghurt brand. The new formula for Yoplait Kids will provide 16mg of naturally sourced Omega-3 DHA per serving....
General Mills has signed up to the Ad Council's Coalition for Healthy Children and its message of nutritional balance, portion control and physical activity. In order to communicate this, the company ...
General Mills' re-launched Oatmeal Crisp cereal has become an official sponsor of the American Stroke Association's 'power to end stroke' campaign, which aims to educate consumers about stroke risk fa...
A nationwide study conducted by research group Cognitio has ranked Tyson Foods top for innovation and new product development....
General Mills, the second-largest US cereal manufacturer, told investors yesterday (11 January) that it plans to increase its spending on launching new products in an effort to counter the sales slow-...
Cheerios, the General Mills cereal brand, is partnering with the Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) and health advocacy group WomenHeart in a campaign to raise awareness and provide education ab...
General Mills will discontinue two of its reduced sugar cereal varieties due to slow sales, replacing them with new Disney branded products....
General Mills said that net sales for the second quarter of 2007 were US$3.47bn, up 5% from the same period a year ago....
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report