USA: Olive Garden Debuts New Interactive Web Site
A virtual genuine Italian dining experience comes alive on Olive Garden's new interactive Web site, www.olivegarden.com . Guests can experience the food, wine and spirit of Italy with just the click of a mouse. The Web site is designed to be informative, educational and fun. Guests can access cooking tips, authentic Italian recipes, explore food and wine pairings, and learn about Olive Garden wines, which can then be ordered through wine.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund