TURKEY: Olive oil producer Lio Yag ups issued capital to US$21.2m
Olive oil producer Lio Yag revealed plans yesterday [Tuesday] to increase its issued capital to 33 trillion Turkish lira (US$21.2m) from 16.5 trillion lira. The company's management board has decided that the increase will be carried out through a rights issue. According to the Turkish News Digest, Lio Yag raised its issued capital to 16.5 trillion lira from 2.2 trillion lira on 26 March this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp