TURKEY: Olive oil producer Lio Yag ups issued capital to US$21.2m
Olive oil producer Lio Yag revealed plans yesterday [Tuesday] to increase its issued capital to 33 trillion Turkish lira (US$21.2m) from 16.5 trillion lira. The company's management board has decided that the increase will be carried out through a rights issue. According to the Turkish News Digest, Lio Yag raised its issued capital to 16.5 trillion lira from 2.2 trillion lira on 26 March this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli
- Bellamy's CEO exits as outlook slashed