TURKEY: Olive oil producer Lio Yag ups issued capital to US$21.2m
Olive oil producer Lio Yag revealed plans yesterday [Tuesday] to increase its issued capital to 33 trillion Turkish lira (US$21.2m) from 16.5 trillion lira. The company's management board has decided that the increase will be carried out through a rights issue. According to the Turkish News Digest, Lio Yag raised its issued capital to 16.5 trillion lira from 2.2 trillion lira on 26 March this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China