AUSTRALIA: Olive producers hit back over ASIC's negative industry assessment
Olive producers have penned letters of complaint about last week's assessment of their industry by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). ASIC issued a warning to potential investors last week that olive growing schemes were likely to bring poor returns, citing the cost guidelines and olive oil prices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins