AUSTRALIA: Olive producers hit back over ASIC's negative industry assessment
Olive producers have penned letters of complaint about last week's assessment of their industry by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). ASIC issued a warning to potential investors last week that olive growing schemes were likely to bring poor returns, citing the cost guidelines and olive oil prices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations