USA: Olympic Sandwich Making Team Arrives in Boston
Togo's sandwich shops is gearing up for Monday's Free Barbecue Chicken Sandwich giveaway by flying in its fastest sandwich making team from California. Included in the Sandwich Making Olympic Team is Della Rochelle, 21, who won honors as the National Sandwich Making Champion, beating out competitors with the fastest overall sandwich making time. Togo's has also been preparing for their first ever FREE Lunch by loading up on 1,575 extra loaves of their famous bread, 1,600 pounds of chicken and 1,500 pounds of fresh lettuce, tomatoes and onions.On Monday, July 31 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Togo's is giving away FREE Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches at every location throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Togo's will offer a Free Savory Barbecue Chicken Sandwich for all customers on Monday, July 31 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.You'll find Togo's Free sandwiches at: 52 Church Road in Belmont78 Drum Hill Road in Chelmsford1886 Revere Beach Parkway in Everett2117 Washington Street in Hanover538 Main Street in Winchester621 Metacom Avenue in Warren, RITogo's is Boston's newest sandwich shop. It's celebrating its residence in New England by giving away FREE sandwiches at all its Massachusetts and Rhode Island stores. 2000 has already been a banner year for Togo's, a California favorite for over 25 years, and this is Togo's way of saying "Thank You New England."Contact: Jan Hunter 617-338-5055 or Emily Haggman 978-525-3742
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund