GREECE: Olympos posts 2002 sales of €25.2m
Greek dairy company Olympos has reported sales of €25.2m (US$26.9m) for 2002, compared to sales of €19.8m for 2001.
The company, which is 70% owned by dairy and cheese products maker Tyras, said it processed around 24 million litres of milk in 2002, up from 17 million litres in 2001.
Olympos expects to record sales of over €30m for 2003, reported the Greek News Digest.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre