OMAN: Oman National Dairy Products sees duty cut on 56 imported ingredients
Omani dairy firm Oman National Dairy Products Company (ONDP) has been allowed by the country's government to pay just 75% of the normal import duty on 56 products it imports for its own production. Oman's economy minister, Ahmad bin Abdul-Nabi Mekki, said that the reduced duty decision will continue for five years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk