MIDDLE-EAST: Omani-European Food Industries to produce infant food
Jamil bin AliSultan recently presided over a ceremony in which the Omani-European Food Industries Co. announced its decision to begin production of infant food.Planning to release a new range of biscuits and cereals for children aged above four months, the company is the first in the region to manufacture the foods, which require a specially designed factory that will adhere to all the necessary quality and safety regulations. The products will reach the domestic market under the label The Mother's Choice by the end of December, and plans have already been announced to begin exporting outside Oman during next year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti