MIDDLE-EAST: Omani-European Food Industries to produce infant food
Jamil bin AliSultan recently presided over a ceremony in which the Omani-European Food Industries Co. announced its decision to begin production of infant food.Planning to release a new range of biscuits and cereals for children aged above four months, the company is the first in the region to manufacture the foods, which require a specially designed factory that will adhere to all the necessary quality and safety regulations. The products will reach the domestic market under the label The Mother's Choice by the end of December, and plans have already been announced to begin exporting outside Oman during next year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill