WORLD: On-the-go chocolate - Southern Europe catches up - RESEARCH (Members)
The on-the-go chocolate market will grow at just 1.3% CAGR globally from 2000-2005. Much of this growth will come from the currently small markets of France and Italy, where the markets are expected to grow at 4.3% CAGR and 2.2% CAGR respectively. The mature markets of the US and Sweden will grow much slower, at 1.6% and 0.1% respectively. Southern Europeans, then, are closing in on their more northerly counterparts in the chocolate bar stakes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO