WORLD: On-the-go chocolate - Southern Europe catches up - RESEARCH (Members)
The on-the-go chocolate market will grow at just 1.3% CAGR globally from 2000-2005. Much of this growth will come from the currently small markets of France and Italy, where the markets are expected to grow at 4.3% CAGR and 2.2% CAGR respectively. The mature markets of the US and Sweden will grow much slower, at 1.6% and 0.1% respectively. Southern Europeans, then, are closing in on their more northerly counterparts in the chocolate bar stakes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review