WORLD: On-the-go chocolate - Southern Europe catches up - RESEARCH (Members)
The on-the-go chocolate market will grow at just 1.3% CAGR globally from 2000-2005. Much of this growth will come from the currently small markets of France and Italy, where the markets are expected to grow at 4.3% CAGR and 2.2% CAGR respectively. The mature markets of the US and Sweden will grow much slower, at 1.6% and 0.1% respectively. Southern Europeans, then, are closing in on their more northerly counterparts in the chocolate bar stakes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund