USA: Online B2B Marketplace Creator eFruit International Signs Strategic ContentAlliance with The Food Institute
Exclusive Agreement Allows eFruit to Offer The Food Institute's Commodity Market Reports Online ORLANDO-eFruit International, creator of online marketplaces for the fresh fruit and fruit juice industries, has entered into a strategic alliance with The Food Institute, one of the food industry's oldest and most respected news and information providers.The two-year agreement allows eFruit to offer commodity-specific news, information, and reports from The Food Institute on its website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund