USA: Online B2B Marketplace Creator eFruit International Signs Strategic ContentAlliance with The Food Institute
Exclusive Agreement Allows eFruit to Offer The Food Institute's Commodity Market Reports Online ORLANDO-eFruit International, creator of online marketplaces for the fresh fruit and fruit juice industries, has entered into a strategic alliance with The Food Institute, one of the food industry's oldest and most respected news and information providers.The two-year agreement allows eFruit to offer commodity-specific news, information, and reports from The Food Institute on its website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1