USA: Online B2B Marketplace Creator eFruit International Signs Strategic ContentAlliance with The Food Institute
Exclusive Agreement Allows eFruit to Offer The Food Institute's Commodity Market Reports Online ORLANDO-eFruit International, creator of online marketplaces for the fresh fruit and fruit juice industries, has entered into a strategic alliance with The Food Institute, one of the food industry's oldest and most respected news and information providers.The two-year agreement allows eFruit to offer commodity-specific news, information, and reports from The Food Institute on its website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth