USA: Online Beef, Pork and Poultry Exchange Appoints Chief Executive Officer
Commerce Ventures LLC, a neutral, web-based exchange for buyers and sellers of beef, pork and poultry products, today announced the appointment of Kevin M. Nemetz as chief executive officer. Nemetz's primary responsibility is spearheading the company's marketplace launch scheduled for first quarter 2001. He also oversees all efforts pertaining to management-level hiring decisions, develops partnership efforts and provides overall strategic direction and leadership for the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail