USA: Online Beef, Pork and Poultry Exchange Appoints Chief Executive Officer
Commerce Ventures LLC, a neutral, web-based exchange for buyers and sellers of beef, pork and poultry products, today announced the appointment of Kevin M. Nemetz as chief executive officer. Nemetz's primary responsibility is spearheading the company's marketplace launch scheduled for first quarter 2001. He also oversees all efforts pertaining to management-level hiring decisions, develops partnership efforts and provides overall strategic direction and leadership for the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes