USA: Online Beef, Pork and Poultry Exchange Appoints Chief Executive Officer
Commerce Ventures LLC, a neutral, web-based exchange for buyers and sellers of beef, pork and poultry products, today announced the appointment of Kevin M. Nemetz as chief executive officer. Nemetz's primary responsibility is spearheading the company's marketplace launch scheduled for first quarter 2001. He also oversees all efforts pertaining to management-level hiring decisions, develops partnership efforts and provides overall strategic direction and leadership for the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund